CorporateWe specialize in optimizing your current situation, not introducing expensive products into your environment.
The statistics add up - a proactive approach to health and wellness costs much less than a reactive approach.
- Proactive = improving your employees overall health, focus and uninterrupted performance.
- Reactive = pharmaceutical solutions, hospitalization, physiotherapy, psychotherapy and time off work.
The Evolution Ergonomics programs seek to:
- Motivate people to become their best by empowering them with healthy choices.
- Reduce sick time and lost productivity.
- Encourage team building.
Medical doctors recommend nutrition, exercise and stress changes to counteract high cholesterol and heart disease. Yet, medication ( i.e. Lipitor, at a cost of $900B, is Canada's most prescribed drug) is far too often the chosen remedy. The problem is that people don't take the time to figure out how to best integrate simple changes into their lifestyle and thereby reduce or eliminate the need for mainstream medication.
This is a win-win opportunity for your company and your employees. Evolution Ergonomics has programs designed to educate, inspire and bring about change, resulting in more productive employees and healthier work environments.
Knowledge is a powerful tool.How to engage:
1. Power Point Lunch-and-Learn this entertaining and informative presentation offers insight into 8 ergonomic factors. ALL are equally necessary for a person to feel supported at work. Participants leave with a check list and a felt sense* of what they will need to change at their work station.
2. Individual Consultations Evolution Ergonomics staff focus on individual workstation changes, because each person is unique. Everyone uses their body and tools of their trade uniquely.
the personal consults were well worth the time. "
3. Post Trauma Ergonomic Assessments identifying triggers that can send a person into the trauma response can increase their ability to heal physically and emotionally. (For example, someone who has been in a car accident can feel that they are unsafe, in their office simply because of the way their station is set up. This assessment helps people identify possible triggers , feel safe and secure and return to a fully functioning staff position. Visit Working With Wellness for more information.
Evolution Ergonomics is the evolution of ergonomics from the traditional focus on the external physical environment to include the person within it.
Sometimes ergonomic equipment is good and helpful and sometimes it is not. This is highly individual and Evolution Ergonomics saves you money and time by informing you what to look for when purchasing.
Why? Because all chairs are not created equal and neither are humans. Sit in it. You want to love to spend 8 hours/day with it. If not, a bad chair is like a bad friend, you want to part company, sooner than later.
Change IS easy - when it is right for you.
Are you ready to feel better and enjoy the benefits of enhanced performance? Let's get started! Contact Evolution Ergonomics.
This is a win-win opportunity for your company and your employees. Evolution Ergonomics has programs designed to educate, inspire and bring about change.